Thursday, January 8, 2009

final blog? :-)

Perkins

Perkins is a decent restaurant with acceptable prices. There is one of their locations that I can walk to not a mile from my house. Their burgers can fill your belly, and taste awesome. They definitely don't taste like grease mops from McDonald's. They have friendly waiters that make you feel at home, you're never uncomfortable in Perkins. On the other hand, McDonald's feels like a factory with robot workers, and sometimes nasty people. Their sausage is a sizzling seal that will make you want to go there time and again. The savory taste of hashbrown incites a desire to sample more of their fine cuisine. Overall, Perkins rates as a five-star restaurant. Good job, cooky!

You don't have to pay much for Perkin's delicacies whilst at McCrap's you have to pay to wait hours to consume gruel that fattens you up.

4 comments:

Shiny-sama said...

I went to Perkin's today for lunch, and I really liked it, actually. It's a nice place, to say the least, and I like it a lot. Although, I haven't been to McDonald's in a LONG while... there are some differences, I'll give you that. Between you and me, though, I'd agree and take Perkin's. I still want to go to McCrap's now though. LAWLZ

cjokinen77 said...

I also like eating at Perkins. They have a wide variety of quality food. The prices are affordable and the food is worth the wait. I also like that they have a full menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner and options from the bakery. They've got the best pie around. I would agree with your rating of 5 stars.

Butterfly said...

i don't like Perkins at all. i think its a cheap nasty place to eat at. but they actually have some really gross food it all seems to be the same if you go there and eat it tastes the same and all you can think about is get new and better food. I mean seriously instead of going to Perkins go to Old Country Buffet thats where they have good food.

k of the milky way said...

The times I've eaten at Perkins have been okay, but i just don't eat there that much. What you have to say here makes me want to go to Perkins. It reminds me of what cheap prices they have. Also, all of the Perkins I know of are in a good location which is helpful to people wanting to eat some good food. One thing I love about Perkins is that they are open late so if your ever up in the middle of the night, you can just get up and leave and have some breakfast. How cool is that!