Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vampirism Day #7

Vampire Day is the celebration of their longevity and a remembrance of their folly. It's traditional to hold parties on Vampire Day. The way one may gear up for this holiday is by stocking up on blood for guests. Most people imagine that vampires, ghouls, ghosts, goblins, etc. are fake. However, Vampire Day is just what they call Halloween. Vampires like to decorate with bats in particular, real animals are better than the fake imitations. Wolves and Bats are the best choices for decorations. During this time, humans go on completely oblivious to the events around them. In 2034 A.D., vampires were created. At this time, they lived in a parallel universe. The Elven well of life was corrupted and those corrupted by demon energies transformed horribly. They grew stronger, but lived shorter lives. A few vampires, with Eli Oshukiru at their lead, forsook their dark heritage. They came to earth through a dimensional gateway. The true meaning of this day is simply remembering their horrible past and being thankful if they're not like those in the creation wars. They've been searching for some hope of salvation, searching for faith. Most of them have found it too, they go about their bloodsucking business with meticulous care now, not wanting to injure or kill anyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting idea, if somewhat historical. I never knew so much about vampire history and definately not about Eli Oshukiru, but now that I do, I think we should honor the vampy sacrafice. The fact that it coincides with Halloween is conveneint, as I don't have to go out of my way to celebrate it, I just do. I use the fake imitations, myself, but hey, im not a vampire. I'm a little disconcerted that vampires can come through some dimensional gateway, but at least its for religon? Im kinda nervous about celebarting because people would probably think me creepy for having blood sitting around my house. They might think me a vampire, but apparently vamps these days are well meaning? At least they see to their task in a clean and neat fashion, because I know that I REALLY dont want to get killed by a vampire. Fun holiday though!!

smiley said...

I would not celebrate Vampire Day because I'm not a vampire. I'll just stick with Halloween. I'll dress up and go to Halloween parties, but I won't drink blood. I also won't hang up real animals. But if I were a vampire I might end up hanging real animals. I guess I'd have to go kill some bats and wolves to prepare for the holiday. Maybe I'd sharpen my fangs too, so that I'd look extra nice for the party. Also, I'd probably drink blood .