Monday, November 10, 2008

#6 law...

If someone wants to budge in the lunch line, they can. Under certain circumstances, people can budge others despite protests. If you have the brawn to resist a budge, usually no one trys, or you can just stop them. If you don't have the physical strength or size needed, you are budged a lot. Lunch ladies try to stop budging. You can't do anything about this because it's considered tattling. In a school of three-thousand people, nutrition can be a problem. During work or school in this case, it's important to get sustinence to be consumed. You do bad in school if you're running on nothing. You'll die if you don't get sufficient nutrients. Sleep isn't enough, we also need the nutrients necessary for life sustaining processes. In addition, we need nutrients to be able to think, and to perform tasks required of us. I'd like to be able to perform tasks that I just want to perform. Bullies pick on little guys. They obviously think of us as losers or not important. Their world is centered on themselves. One day, their world will crash down on them, you can't abuse other's rights or your own

2 comments:

Shiny-sama said...

*rolls eyes* Whatever. Look, I think it's cheap there's a thing called cutting in line in the first place. It's called being patient. I know it takes a LOT of effort to pull that off, but come on! I mean, everyone is eventually going to get a lunch and such. There's not point in breaking this rule because it's more than likely inevitable that people would cut in line anyone. If I DID break that rule, though, I would. I'd wait my turn, like a good and patient person is supposed to do.

Montag said...

Oh. Oh. Oh no.
I would definitely break this law.
What makes it so that one person is allowed to think of their needs as more important than any other person's? How is that right? Let me tell you something: it is not. On the level of necessity, every person should be equal. I would much rather wait and know that I'm a good person who is willing to be patient unlike other gluttonous fiends.